So, in bidding farewell to 2016 and welcoming 2017. Here are my favorite things from 2016. (of course I have no idea what I did this year - I have to refer back to pictures!)
16. A snow day with the pups:
14. Exploring Louisville and the Bourbon Trail with great friends
13. Going to the WV State Fair with Uncle Charles & Aunt Aura
12. Justin Bieber Concert with my sisters...and running through the rain!
11. Celebrating our 10th Anniversary in Puerto Rico
10. Enjoying Christmas at our cabin in WV with the Currys - dinner at The Greenbrier!
9. The fact that our cabin was finished!!! Still need furniture but its becoming my favorite place in the world! Love to "River Sit" with the pups!
7. All of my visits with Adam & Allie!!
6. Getting all of my siblings in one picture!!
5. Being able to help some lost pups!
|Zoey & Scamp were reunited with their owners!|
|Will found this sweet angel on the exit ramp of the interstate :(|
|I called him Blue because of his gorgeous blue eyes. I fell in love and still miss him, but we found him a wonderful forever home.|
4. Fun with friends all year long.
3. These kids get another favorite spot ;)
2. My bulldogs are always a highlight of every day :)
1. And getting to spend another year with my better half!!
I can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for us. Hopefully another year of good health, happiness, love and fun!!!