My sweet boy T-Bone had his one month follow up at the vet on Monday (previous visit here). Thank heavens his skin is clearing up and looking much better. He's still licking his paws and scratching, but not nearly as bad as he was. So, we just have to keep him clean, wipe his face and spray those paws with the medicated spray.
On the recheck of his ear, unfortunately the mass is still in his canal :( I was not wanting to hear this. It looks about the same size and seems to be blocking about 75% of the canal. It's blueish in color and smooth. Their office doesn't have the tools to go in an take a better look or biopsy it. So, we have to decide if we should just monitor it or get referred to UGA or another bigger hospital/vet school that could handle it. We aren't sure what to do at this point. It isn't bothering him so that makes me less concerned, but at the same time I don't want to ignore it if it could be cancer?!?!
We are going to think about it a bit and see if we find any other dog peeps with advice. If you have any thoughts...let me know!
|Being an angel in the waiting room|
And, of course you have to see the other 2 goofballs!