Looks like I went missing again. Sorry. So here's a little run down of what's been going on since my last post.
1) I turned 34!! Woohoo! I love birthdays!! We kept it pretty simple - did dinner out with our friends and just enjoyed our time together.
|Date night with the hubby|
|Love my Preston & Lilly!|
2) We went to North Dakota! We visited Will's side of the family which we haven't seen in a VERY long time. I can't believe it was almost 9 years since I was up there. How horrible is that? We had a FABULOUS time celebrating his cousins wedding and just catching up with family.
|Will & I at his Grandparent's old farm|
|Devils Lake with Brent & Julie|
3) TMI - I got my IUD replaced. 🙈
5) We went to our cabin in WV for 2 weeks!!! I totally checked out of life, but man was it awesome. My dad, stepmom & sisters came for a visit while we were there (their first time seeing the place)!
7) I went to the cardiologist to see what the deal with my heart fluttering/palpitations (here
is where I first talked about them). My appointment went well. Unfortunately the palpitations have continued here and there - still don't know why. So, I will go in 2 weeks for an echocardiogram and will then have a heart monitor for 48 hours. Hopefully, my heart will misbehave during one of these tests so they can see what its doing. So, stay tuned on those updates.
That's about it on my end! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
Post a Comment