It was rainy this weekend and as you can imagine, that's no fun when trying to potty train a puppy! I'm soaked, they are soaked - just a bit of a mess. BUT - its great at the same time!!
I've got several friends that are new moms (of two-legged children) and I'm feeling their
- I don't have sore nipples, nor am I leaking milk (gross - sorry!)
- I don't have to deal with the post-labor recovery
- I can put the puppies in a cage and not have DSS/CPS called on me
- I can squirt them with a spray bottle to correct bad behavior
- They only have 2 feedings per day
- They will be adults in about a year!
- I have to take them outside to potty - doesn't matter if its a sunny day or a terential downpour - my butt is going outside with them
- They don't wear diapers, so if they go potty, it is me picking up the poop off the floor or wiping up the pee (thank goodness I have hardwood floors!)
- They bite! Enough said!
Here is a picture of my precious babies:
|Visiting Grandma's and taking a break from playing|
|Playing ball with my Mom's German Shepard, Gracie|